Monday, July 18, 2011

The Traveling Pendant


Hello again world!

I started this blog way back, who knows when...but never really used it. I thought since I don't have four leaf clover any longer, I would post thoughts, rants, essays here.

My newest project, which I was lucky enough to find an agent for (phew!) is called The Traveling Pendant. Basically the idea began when my mother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last year. She wished she had traveled more, and since she was unable to travel we decided to send my surfboard pendant to all the places she wanted to visit. The pendant is made of bone in the shape of my surfboard and has her initial's carved on the back.

The idea too off, and will be worn by so many wonderful people I am speechless when I stop to think about it.

You can follow along on FaceBook at The Traveling Pendant . Please forgive me if that link is ugly, I am refreshing my html skills!

That's it for now, but please spread the word and stay tuned for LOTS of cool stuff!!

Peace, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment